Unlocker by EmptyLoop is one such application that deletes such restricted folders in just a click. Using this application you can delete any folder which gives you the error, "Cannot delete folder:It is....... another person". It not only allows the user to delete folders with such errors, but also helps to delete the folders which contains following errors:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
1. Download and install Unlocker 1.9.1 (Latest current version) from here.
2. Once installed, simply right click on the folder (the one which gives error) and select Unlocker.
3. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.
That's it. Its the simplest way to deletes such folders. It wont take much size on your disk. Look the following image which explain what else Unlocker can do;